Certified Security Executive
The Certified Security Executive (CSE) is a foundational security management training and certification for security professionals. The CSE certification validates a security professional’s knowledge and competency in 4 key domains of corporate security through the Security Management Principles Training Program.
- Comprehensive learning of security operations that makes your job easier
- Prove your case to the entry to mid-level management promotions
- Paves a solid foundation to climb the corporate ladder
- Better career opportunities with a better compensation with an added competitive advantage
- Professional recognition among peers
- 4 years of security experience with no higher education degree.
- 3 years of security experience with any degree
- 2 years of security experience with any master’s degree
- 2 years of security experience with a bachelor’s degree in business/security.
- 1 year of security experience with a master’s degree in business/Security discipline.
- Have worked full-time in a security-related role
- Not have been convicted of any criminal crime that would bring the security profession, Corp Security Solutions, or the qualification program into disrepute.
- Sign the Certification Code of Conduct and commit to following it.
A successful candidate must go through 2 months compulsory modulated security operations management training program and complete all domain-wise assessment tests, then followed by a final assessment test that consisting of 120 multiple-choice questions.
The CSE designation is awarded to those who have successfully fulfilled the performance criteria in the Security Operations Management Training Program.