Walsons Services Pvt Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and supervise a team of Shift Security Supervisor and Security Officers. Setting and ensuring appropriate standards of performance, conduct and behaviour; motivating and encouraging them, as well as setting strong moral and ethical standards.
- Delivery and compliance to Client Security Standard.
- Ensure that Site Security procedures are well documented, disseminated, maintained on a current basis and aligned with latest Client Security Standard.
- Plan, Propose, deliver, maintain and constantly improve Site Security Systems and various other Security infrastructure in line with Client Security standard as well as Site security Risk assessment.
- Ensure through team the effective monitoring of CCTV system, Intrusion Detection system and appropriate response.
- Ensure Monitoring of equipment operational status and ensure all failures are reported and remedied in a timely manner.
- Maintain the integrity of the Site through successful management of controlled entrances for people, vehicles and equipment and especially through effective use of search procedure.
- Manage the day to day security operational deployment; ensuring that the team is deployed appropriately to provide the most effective site security, whilst ensuring the highest standards of customer care and professionalism.
- Ensure Daily, Weekly and monthly L1 Assurance plan is delivered as per the client standard.
- Ensure Site Security Team is aware of, and adhere to all procedures covering security, health & safety, environmental, quality and training.
- Ensure all protective security systems (physical, technical, procedural and personal) are being operated effectively, and that they are fully operational. Also checking that the reporting and dealing with all faults is being done in line with the laid down procedures.
- To manage the on-site security team during incidents to provide full support to the emergency services and on-site incident control. During the incident, ensure that the security of the site is maintained, and that the security team are deployed effectively.
- Conduct investigations into reported risks or incidents and provide summary reports for security management review.
- Develop reports, including statistical and written analyses of threats and incidents for management review.
- Ensures that standard procedures for all security & emergency-related issues for the site are followed.
Personal Skills/ Key Competencies:
Acts with integrity, engendering trust and confidence
Fluency in English and local language
Ability to plan, stay focused under pressure
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Ability to work to deadlines
High level of analytical/investigative skills
Ability to prioritize tasks
Competent using Microsoft Office programs
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 10 years Security Supervisors Experience in corporate/manufacturing environment at Team lead position.
- Formal qualification in Security Management/Leadership Level 4/Country Equivalent
- Strong working understanding of Microsoft Office System
- Customer Service management
- Previous experience of leading and supervising a team of staff
SIA License (For the UK only)