Certified Security Associate
The Certified Security Associate (CSA) is a foundational security operations training and certification for security professionals. The CSA certification validates a security professional’s knowledge and competency in 12 key modules of corporate security through the Security Operations Training Program.
- Introduction to Security
- Company Policies and Procedures
- Physical Security
- Electronic Security
- Report Writing
- Workplace Violence
- Incident Response & Emergency Preparedness
- Public Relations
- Introduction to Life Safety & Fire Protection
- Traffic Control
- Comprehensive learning of security operations that makes your job easier
- Prove your case to enter into the corporate security
- Paves a solid foundation for the corporate security career
- Better career opportunities with a better compensation with an added competitive advantage
- Makes it easy for employers to hire you
- Professional recognition among peers
- 2 years of security experience as Security Supervisor with no higher degree.
- 1 year of security experience as Security Officer with no higher degree.
- 0 to 6 months of security experience with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Have worked full-time in a security-related role
- Not have been convicted of any criminal crime that would bring the security profession, Corp Security Solutions, or the qualification program into disrepute.
- Sign the Certification Code of Conduct and commit to following it.
A successful candidate must go through 3 months compulsory modulated security operations training program and complete all domain-wise assessment tests, then followed by a final assessment test that consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions.
The CSA designation is awarded to those who have successfully fulfilled the performance criteria in the Security Operations Training Program.