Certified Security Specialist
The Certified Security Specialist (CSS) is specialized physical and technical security training and certification for security professionals. The CSS certification validates a security professional’s knowledge and competency in 6 key domains of physical security through an Advanced Physical Security Training Program.
- Physical Security Risk Management Strategies
- Physical Security Design Principles
- Electronic Security Systems
- Physical Security Measures
- Physical Security Project Management
- Comprehensive learning of advanced physical security concepts that makes your job easier
- Prove your case to the mid to senior management level promotions
- Paves the way to climb the corporate ladder
- Better career opportunities with a better compensation with an added competitive advantage
- Professional recognition among peers
- 6 years of security experience with no higher education degree.
- 5 years of security experience with no higher education degree but holds CSE/APP certification.
- 4 years of security experience with any degree
- 3 years of security experience with any degree but holds CSE/APP certification.
- Have worked full-time in a security-related role
- Not have been convicted of any criminal crime that would bring the security profession, Corp Security Solutions, or the qualification program into disrepute.
- Sign the Certification Code of Conduct and commit to following it.
A successful candidate must go through 3 months compulsory modulated Advanced Physical Security Specialist training program and complete all domain-wise assessment tests, then followed by a final assessment test that consisting of 150 multiple-choice questions.
The CSS designation is awarded to those who have successfully fulfilled the performance criteria in the Advanced Physical Security Specialist Training Program.