Certified Security Investigator (CSI)
The Certified Security Investigator (CSI) is specialized security investigations training and certification for security professionals. The CSI certification validates a security professional’s knowledge and competency in 5 key domains of Investigations Management.
Want to know more?
Register for our webinar now!
In this certification program, you will learn how to use key principles and fundamentals of security investigation to uncover success in your organization. You will explore various methods of security investigation for conducting background investigations, employee screenings, due diligence investigations, and much more. Additionally, you will learn important skills in case management, such as interviews and interrogations, evidence collection, and report writing. Finally, you will gain expertise in specialized investigative techniques, including handling employee theft and fraud, workplace violence, and discrimination.
By the end of this certification program, you will have developed a deep understanding of what, where, when, who, why, and how of investigation – equipping you with the skills necessary to uncover success in any situation.
1. Principles/Fundamentals of Security Investigation
- Investigation Overview
- Investigation Process
- Qualities of Investigator
- Managing the Investigative Function
- Types of Investigations
2. Methods of Security Investigation
- Background Investigations
- Employee Screening
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Undercover Investigations
3. Case Management
- Interviews and Interrogations
- Report Writing & Documentation Management.
4. Investigative Process
- Understanding The What of Investigation
- Understanding The Where of Investigation
- Understanding The When of Investigation
- Understanding The Who of Investigation
- Understanding The Why of Investigation
- Understanding The How of Investigation
5. Specialized Investigative Techniques
- Employee Theft and Fraud Investigations
- Workplace Violence Investigations
- Discrimination Investigations
Course Fee: INR 45,000
Exam Retake fee: INR 5000
- 6 years of security experience with no higher education degree.
- 5 years of security experience with any degree
- 4 years of security experience with any master’s degree
- 2 years of case management
- Have worked full-time in a security & investigations related role
- Not have been convicted of any criminal crime that would bring the security profession, CorpSecurity Solutions, or the qualification program into disrepute.
- Sign the Certification Code of Conduct and commit to following it.
- Comprehensive learning of advanced physical security concepts that makes your job easier
- Prove your case to the mid to senior management level promotions
- Paves the way to climb the corporate ladder
- Better career opportunities with a better compensation with an added competitive advantage
- Professional recognition among peers
The CSI designation is awarded to those who have successfully fulfilled the following performance criteria:
- Must complete 3 months of Specialized Security Investigations Training Course.
- Must pass all domain-wise assessment tests with a minimum of 70% of the score.
- Must pass the certification exam with a minimum of 80% of the score (150 MCQs).
Advanced level – Specialized Security Investigations Training and Certification
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The following Security Professionals will be immensely benefited from the CSI – Specialized Physical and Technical Security Training and Certification.
Security Investigators, Security Consultant, Security Engineers
Military Officers who want to transition to Corporate Security
Owners & Directors of Security Agencies, Independent Security Consultants.
Security Professionals who want to do a Security Specialist Course or Security Consultant Course for knowledge up-gradation can very much do the Certified Security Specialist CSS certification course. Please ensure you meet eligibility before applying.
Corp Security International Certification Board will award the CSM to those who meet successful criteria.
Corp Security International is an international professional organization for corporate security professionals. It aims to advance corporate security professionals for the next level of their career with the best class resources – free membership, security management certifications, and training.
At Corp Security international all the study material cost is included in the course fee itself. We don’t charge you separately for the course material.
The study material that is provided will be in a document format along with video formats which is all a package deal under the course fee.
The classes in the CSS training course are completely virtual & designed with video modulated lectures and important notes on all the essential domains. So, the candidate can prepare at their own schedule and can refer to video lessons any number of times during the 6 months access to the portal.
We want you to achieve your goal asap. It is a practical deadline set for the candidates.
If you cannot complete the course within the duration due to emergencies. Corp Security International will extend case to case basis.
Depends upon the topics. It could be 10 min to 60 min.
Once you select the required course you just add it into the cart and checkout. Use “Credit card (Stripe)” if you are making payment from outside India…
Any eligible security professional interested to apply for CSI certification can do so by clicking the “Buy Now” button on this page and paying the course fee along with Certification Application Form.
Remember, you don’t have to say YES right now. You only have to say, MAYBE. Go through the materials for 7 days risk-free from the day of purchase.
You can refund yourself anytime. Refer to our Refund Policy and get a full, friendly, and fast refund. No questions asked.
You must be logged in to post a comment.