The Certified Security Consultant (CSC) is a Security Consultant Certification, which is globally recognized as the “Symbol of Excellence” for Corporate Security Professionals.
Earning CSC certification designation proves to your colleagues, employer, and clients that you poses knowledge and competency in eight key domains of Corporate Security Risk Management.
- Advanced Security Consultant Certification
- Comprehensive learning of advanced security Consultant concepts that makes your job easier
- Prove your case to the senior management level promotions
- Quickly climb the corporate ladder
- Better career opportunities with a better compensation with an added competitive advantage
- Professional recognition among peers
- Security Management
- Business Principles
- Physical Security
- Personnel Security
- Crisis Management
- Information Security
- Stakeholder Management
- 7 years of security experience with no higher education degree
- 6 years of security experience with any degree
- 5 years of security experience with a master’s degree
Note: CSE certification holders will get 1-year experience relaxation from the above criteria. And the candidate should be in charge of a security function for at least 3 years
- Have worked full-time in a security-related role
- Not have been convicted of any criminal crime that would bring the security profession, Corp Security Solutions, or the qualification program into disrepute.
- Sign the Certification Code of Conduct and commit to following it.
The CSC designation is awarded to those who have successfully fulfilled the following performance criteria:
- Must complete Advanced Security Consultant Training Course.
- Must pass all domain-wise assessment tests with a minimum of 70% of the score.
- Must pass the certification exam with a minimum of 80% of the score (225 MCQs).