CorpSecurity International Exam Guidelines:-
To ensure the highest levels of integrity and reliability in CorpSecurity international exams, we have implemented the following guidelines for all test-takers:
It is recommended that test-taker reserve a slot for the online security exam at least three days prior to their preferred date of testing.
- It is recommended to take a day off from work on the day of the exam to ensure they have adequate time and focus to complete their test.
- You won’t have access to the course materials once you pass the exam and become certified.
- Exams are not available on Sundays.
- Exams are offered in two different time slots: 10 AM and 2 PM.
- Test-takers must use a laptop/PC with reliable internet access and an uninterrupted power supply to take the exam.
- Set aside a quiet and appropriate workspace with an adequate internet connection before beginning the exam.
- Turn off all gadgets and non-essential applications before beginning the exam to avoid distractions.
- Disable or unplug any phone devices, including cell phones and landlines.
- Close all browser tabs unrelated to the exam and make sure you are on the correct page of the exam before answering questions.
- Test-takers should not leave their computer unattended while taking the exam.
- Test-takers should not attempt to manipulate or circumvent any security system or technology associated with the online exam.
- Test-takers must answer all multiple-choice questions within the allotted time frame.
- Any unauthorized software (such as cheat sheets etc.) is strictly prohibited during the online exam.
- Check all your answers carefully before finally submitting the exam.
- If the test-taker is found to violate these rules at any point during the examination, the exam will be immediately terminated.